Do you qualify for help buying a home?
The TSAHC down payment assistance and mortgage tax credits can help you purchase a home anywhere in Texas!
4 Easy Steps to Qualify for a homebuyer grant with us:
Step 1: Take the Eligibility Quiz HERE
Step 2: Apply with an Approved Lender
Step 3: Take a Homebuyer education course
Step 4: Find a Realtor
Loans & Down Payment Assistance
TSAHC provides mortgage loans and down payment assistance grants and second liens to eligible homebuyers through the following programs:
• Homes for Texas Heroes Home Loan Program: for teachers, fire fighters and EMS personnel, police and correctional officers, and veterans.
• Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program: for Texas home buyers with low and moderate incomes.
• A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
• Down payment assistance (DPA) provided as a grant (never needs to be repaid) or forgivable second lien loan
• DPA available for up to 5% of the loan amount
• You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
• Available statewide through a network of participating lenders. TSAHC does not require borrowers to use an approved REALTOR®, however we provides several resources to help find a REALTOR® familiar with TSAHC’s programs.
• Income limits vary by county. Expanded income and purchase price limits available in targeted areas.
First-time buyers can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate.
What are you waiting for?
To speak to a home loan pro, please call 956.616.4203 or prequalify online without affecting your credit score HERE